There’s Something for Everyone at the Newport International Boat Show
Region’s Largest Boat Show Announces Activities and Highlights
Newport Exhibition Group, owners and producers of the Newport International Boat Show, announced today activities and amenities for those planning to attend its 45th annual show. The largest boat show in New England and the ‘kick off’ to the fall boat show season, the Newport International Boat Show provides visitors from around the world a venue to see the latest boats and product offerings from hundreds of manufacturers and dealers, including dozens debuting for the first time in the United States. Set along historic Newport Harbor in the heart of downtown Newport, the show also offers a wealth of education and fun activities for boating enthusiasts of all ages and experience.
“The programs and activities we offer complement the boats, products and services that our exhibitors bring to the show,” said Nancy Piffard, show director of Newport Exhibition Group. “The show experience, coupled with Newport’s own amenities such as award-winning restaurants, historic landmarks, fashionable boutiques and galleries, make for a boat show destination that is second to none!”
Expected to draw tens of thousands to historic Newport, the Newport International Boat Show will take place Thursday, September 17th through Sunday, September 20th, 2015 on the Newport waterfront along America’s Cup Avenue in Newport, Rhode Island. One of the largest in-water boat shows in the country, the event will host nearly 750 exhibitors from around the world with an exceptional assortment of boats of every type and style from 15 to 110 feet, and a wide variety of accessories, equipment, electronics, gear and services for boaters.
For more information on the 45th Annual Newport International Boat Show and to purchase tickets, please visit www.newportboatshow.com. Event updates will be posted as they become available and communicated on the show’s Twitter and Facebook accounts: @NewportBoatShow and www.facebook.com/newportboatshow, respectively. Social media posts will also be tagged #NIBS2015.
Show Dates & Hours:
Thursday, Friday & Saturday, September 17th, 18th, and 19th: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, September 20th: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Thursday, September 17th, VIP Day: Tickets are $35*. If tickets are purchased by Wednesday, September 16th - each order includes a reserved parking space at Easton’s Beach ($15 value, one parking space per transaction). Shuttle bus service between Easton’s Beach and the show entrance is included with the parking space.
• Friday, Saturday or Sunday, September 18th, 19th or 20th: Tickets are $15* through Thursday, September 17th and $19 if purchased on September 18th through the 20th.
• Two-day discounted ticket packages are also available.
• Children under 12 are admitted free all days when accompanied by an adult.
• Friday, September 18th only, visitors with a valid military or Newport County Resident photo ID pay $12 admission at the ticket booth (This discount cannot be combined with any other discount offer).
*Ticket prices are subject to additional processing fees.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.newportboatshow.com.
Attention Sailing Organizations & PR Agencies:
Coastal Boating (Reg. in Ireland No. 443222) is a division of Knowledge Clinic Ltd.
Europe: Port Aleria, Rosnakilly, Kilmeena, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland - USA: PO Box 726, Mahwah, NJ 07430
All content on this site is subject to Copyright© - All rights reserved.
Contact us - Advertising - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Copyright & Trademark - Webmaster